Terms of Service
This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of a Linked Site. We are not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the website, or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
We strongly advise that you consult with your physician before beginning this workout program, as not all exercises are suitable for different individuals and levels of fitness. This program was built for healthy individuals with a solid base level of fitness. Bec Swanton has no medical experience or title and cannot suggest which exercises or workouts will work for a specific individual. This program is for educational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. You should understand that when you are involved in any exercise or workout program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or workout program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself and agree to release and discharge Bec Swanton from any and all claims all causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Bec Swanton’s negligence.
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Perfect Fit Training Solutions may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for the purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.perfectfittraining.com.au are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with Perfect Fit Training Solutions, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms and conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Perfect Fit Training Solutions for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affects your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted through Perfect Fit Training Solutions are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms and conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
We may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to our website. For instance, we may monitor the most popular pages on the www.infiniteimagination.com.au or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
By choosing to visit our website or otherwise provide information to us, you agree that any dispute over privacy or the terms contained in Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and the adjudication of any disputes arising in connection with Perfect Fit Training Solutions will be in accordance with these Terms of Service.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the Australia and processing globally. By providing your information you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and we do not want it. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
Perfect Fit Training Solutions reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
As all of our products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This, unfortunately, means we have a strict no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with the product. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY DISCLAIMER
All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, PayPal. All payment amounts are represented in AUD as this is the currency of our host country. PayPal does not provide converting transactions prices, for example, if you are in America it will not show the equivalent in USD. We are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. All transactions processed on www.perfectfittraining.com.au will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the AUD price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via PayPal.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All contents of this website are copyright by www.perfectfittraining.com.au. Please contact email@example.com should you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this site.
Only your personal use of our copyright materials is permitted, which means that you may access, download, or print such materials for your personal use only. Commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this site or any site accessible through this site. Any requests for our permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained on the website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While training with PFTS, photographic and or video images shared by you to social media may be used by PFTS for advertising or marketing purposes. It is a condition of your agreement with PFTS that you allow your image/s to be displayed by PFTS for promotional purposes so long as the images are only used for that purpose and in a professional capacity.