Angkor Wat Half Marathon experience including a 7-night luxury Cambodian adventure.
The Angkor Wat Half Marathon is not just a race. It’s a moment that will live with you forever. This run will take you on a voyage of discovery through the alluring and mystical Angkor Archaeological Park. Here your heart and legs will draw inspiration from one of the most breathtaking and balanced temples in the world, Angkor Wat. With its five towers, this 900-year-old temple is one of the most perfect works of construction ever seen.
Starting directly in front of Angkor Wat, the half marathon and 10km events take place on flat, sealed roads and will take runners on a scenic tour through a stunning, temple-studded landscape. Average race day temperatures are 23-25C degrees.
Finishing a half marathon is a significant achievement on its own.
Finishing it in one of the world’s most beautiful and historic places, is something else altogether.
The warm conditions are a challenge for most runners however, the beautiful temples, the friendly villagers and the other-worldly atmosphere make this race one of a kind. If you have not done so yet, register now to join us for this adventure holiday.
Not sure you can run 21km? No problem. There is also a 10km event and as part of your trip package, you will receive a 12-week training program.
Sounds like an event of a lifetime?
Wait, there’s more. Our experience on the ground in the Kingdom of Cambodia has allowed us to put together an 8-day tour featuring a balanced mix of luxury and adventure. We will take care of all the detail so you can focus on your race and post-race playtime.
We believe the best way we can look after our clients is to actually be there for you. You will cross the finish line to our cheers and applause and be able to swap race tales with your tour buddies by the pool as you sip Tomb Raider cocktails.
Angkor Wat Half Marathon experience including an 8-day luxury Cambodian adventure.
Dates: November 29 – December 6, 2018. Price: $1999 AUD (Excluding international flights)
Inclusions (Siem Reap):
- 7-night stay at Navutu Dreams, boutique resort and wellness retreat.* Relax in an oversized superior room featuring soaking tub, private garden, roof top terrace, large veranda and all the modern comforts of home. Swim or lounge in one of three beautiful pools on the grounds.
- Airport transfers and tuk tuk travel around Siem Reap
- Welcome drinks and fruit platter on arrival
- All breakfasts and four group dinners
- Race entry fee
- Transfers to and from race
- 12-week half marathon training program
- 2 yoga classes
- 2 pool-side fitcamp sessions
- Relaxation massage
- Relaxation foot spa
- A guided tour of the magnificent temples of Angkor.
- Cambodian cooking class
*Prices are based on twin-share. Single room upgrades can be arranged on request.
- International flights
- Tips and personal expenses
- Visa for entry to the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Cancellation insurance
* In order to reserve your room, a deposit of $100 per person per tour is required by April 30. A further $1000 deposit is required by July 31 while the full balance of your tour is to be paid by August 31. For more information on terms and conditions and to reserve your place, email Bec at email@example.com.