Angkor Wat Half Marathon experience including an 8-night luxury Cambodian adventure.
The Angkor Wat Half Marathon is not just a race. It’s a moment that will live with you forever. This run will take you on a voyage of discovery through the alluring and mystical Angkor Archaeological Park. Here your heart and legs will draw inspiration from one of the most breathtaking and balanced temples in the world, Angkor Wat. With its five towers, this 900-year-old temple is one of the most perfect works of construction ever seen.
Finishing a half marathon is a significant achievement on its own.
Finishing it in one of Cambodia’s most beautiful and historic places, is something else altogether.
Not sure you can run 21km? No problem. There is also a 10km event and as part of your trip package, you will receive a 12-week training program.
Sounds like an event of a lifetime?
Wait, there’s more. Our experience on the ground in the Kingdom of Cambodia has allowed us to put together an 8-day tour featuring a balanced mix of luxury and adventure. We will take care of all the detail so you can focus on your race and post-race playtime.
We believe the best way we can look after our clients is to actually be there for you. You will cross the finish line to our cheers and applause and be able to swap race tales with your tour buddies by the pool as you sip Tomb Raider cocktails.
Angkor Wat Half Marathon experience including an 8-day luxury Cambodian adventure.
Dates: Stay tuned for information on the next Cambodian active adventure Price: TBA (Excluding international flights)
Inclusions (Siem Reap):
- 8-night stay at Navutu Dreams, Siem Reap’s luxury boutique resort and wellness retreat
- Airport transfers and tuk tuk travel around Siem Reap
- Welcome drinks and nibbles on arrival
- All breakfasts and some group dinners
- Race entry fee and pre-race inspection tour
- Transfer to and from race
- Pre or post-race massage
- Your choice of a luxury treatment from the Navutu Spa menu
- 12-week half marathon training program and weekly group training runs
- A guided tour of the magnificent temples of Angkor.
- Tour gift pack.
- International flights
- Tips and personal expenses
- Visa for entry to the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Cancellation insurance